- Created with premium whey, it’s packed with an impressive 19g of proteinper serving, delivering the protein you need from a high-quality source.
- Ranked Grade A by independent testerLabdoor for both quality and value, Impact Whey Protein is officially certified as one of the best protein powders on the market.
- It also provides you with all the essential amino acids, including 4.5g of BCAAs and 3.6g of glutamine per serving, helping to maximize your body’s recovery– before, during, and after workouts.
- Plus, with just 2g of fat and 2g of carbs, Impact Whey Protein is the perfect supplement to support all your training goals. And it comes in a range of indulgent, mouthwatering flavors, too!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN?
- It provides your body with convenient, high-quality protein, which contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass – making sure you’re getting the protein you need, each and every day.
- Plus, at just 100 calories per serving, it’s perfect for everyone, whatever your fitness goals.
- Studies show that protein actually keeps you fuller for longer – so our Impact Whey Protein can help achieve your long-term targets by reducing unnecessary snackingand curbing those hard-to-beat cravings.
- There’s simply not another protein powder out there that delivers the same outstanding quality and value.
WHEN SHOULD YOU TAKE IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN?
- It’s fast absorbing, so we recommend consuming 30-60 mins post-workout, but it’s also great for enjoying any time of the day.
- Add to milk or water, or try it out with your favorite smoothies or oatmeal at breakfast times for a protein-packed treat. Check out The Zone for some meal inspirations…
FOR EVEN BETTER RESULTS, TRY IT WITH…
- Creatine Monohydrate– it’s proven to increase physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high-intensity exercise – ideal for improving strength and power.*
- *This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of creatine.