1Up Nutrition – Recharged PM Fat Burner
Sleep Aid PM Fat Burner
1UP Nutrition Recharged PM Fat Burner helps in weight loss and aids in sleep:
- Promotes Relaxation
- Supports Deep Rem Sleep
- Promotes Fat Loss while you Sleep
- Non Drowsy in the AM
As dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 30 minutes prior to bedtime. Do not exceed 3 capsules.
What’s in it?
1UP Nutrition Recharged PM Fat Burner contains GABA, Valerian root extract, L-Tryptophan, Melatonin and many other ingredients that are chosen to relax the mind & help you fall asleep naturally; also includes 3mg of vitamin B6 (150% of your daily recommended value).
- Melatonin regulates the human biological clock. Melatonin is a hormone that is known to be involved in the regulation of sleep and wakefulness. The body produces less melatonin as we age. Middle-aged adults with insomnia also have lower melatonin levels. It has been shown that the ingestion of melatonin prior to bedtime will help individuals fall asleep.
- Lavender Flower are spike-like flowers composed of multiple, small purple flowers or “florets” on long narrow stems. They have been valued for centuries for their physical beauty, soothing fragrance, healing properties, and multitude of uses. It has been used to induce sleep, relaxation and reduce anxiety. This is closely linked to the flower’s impact on the nervous system, and can also help to clear your mind of negative thoughts or clutter.
- Valerian Extract has been traditionally used by herbalists as a calmative and relaxant to help soothe the nervous system and ease tension. Valerian may be helpful to people who suffer with insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- 5-HTP is converted to serotonin, a neurotransmitter that influences sleep.
- Valerian Root makes getting to sleep easier and increases deep sleep and dreaming. A combination of Valerian Extract has been tested for improving sleep.
- L-Tryptophan is an amino acid that helps keep the level of serotonin fairly constant during the day, allowing enough melatonin to be produced from this serotonin during the night. This hormone significantly promotes our sleep cycle and is amazing for restful sleep.